- Student attends Lee’s Summit High School, Lee’s Summit North High School or Lee’s Summit West High School and is in the 12th grade.
- Student has reviewed the criteria to obtain the MO Seal of Biliteracy.
- Student submits an online Seal of Biliteracy Application to apply for the Seal of Biliteracy on or before November 1st.
- Student will be contacted to schedule to take the STAMP 4S test in his/her second language or his/her native language. (Languages offered: Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Polish, Russian, Spanish) All other languages not offered by the STAMP 4S will be assessed by using another form of assessment that will be determined by DESE and the LSR7 Seal of Biliteracy Coordinator
- Upon receiving a passing score on the STAMP 4S test, the student will contact a Seal of Biliteracy Coordinator, modern language teacher, or ELL teacher to discuss a plan of action for a sociocultural competence essay.Note: Students will we awarded the MO Seal of Biliteracy during the second semester of their senior year
Seal of Biliteracy 9-12 Building Sponsors
Lee’s Summit High School
Lee’s Summit North High School
Lee’s Summit West High School